Honeywell SPM Flex
Honeywell SPM Flex
Whether you’re responding to an emergency, investigating a suspected leak or performing routine tool maintenance, you can count on the SPM Flex for unmatched accuracy, intuitive operation and flexible integration — even in challenging environments. This portable, single point Chemcassette® tape-based monitor detects the ultrasensitive gases inherent in your operations — including hydrides, mineral acids, oxidizers and amines.
- Detection Technique Chemcassette tape-based with advanced self monitoring optics design
- Dimensions Height: 13.2 in. (33.6 cm); Width: 7.2 in. (18.3 cm); Depth without handle: 6.4 in. (16.3 cm); Depth with handle: 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Weight 9.1 lbs. (4.1 kg) Mounting screws Concrete: 5/16 in x 2 in vibration-resistant stud anchor for concrete (McMaster-Carr 94475A185 or equivalent), add 0.25 in. to length when mounting bracket with sun shield Wood: 5/16 in. x 2 in. flange head lag screw for wood (McMaster-Carr 95526A375 or equivalent), add 0.25 in. to length when mounting bracket with sun shield
- Battery type Lithium ion Battery life Approximately 70% of its original capacity after 300 full charge/discharge cycles
- Operating Temperature 0ºC to 40ºC for most gases/applications
- Operating Humidity 0-100% RH for unit (Sample RH limited per tape/calibration). Sample line requires additional hardware to remove moisture in high RH conditions where condensing may occur. The sample must be non-condensing. Dry conditions may require humidification.
- Flow System Automatic flow control with bypass system, 250 or 500 cc/min at tape, higher flow at inlet to reduce sample time (internal bypass system); sample up to 100 ft
- Local Alarms/Status Visual: LEDs for alarm, normal condition and fault Audible: User selectable: Off, Low ~75 dB at 1 m, Medium ~85 dB at 1 m, High >90 dB at 1 m Interface 4 large buttons, 3.5 in. Color LCD TFT display, web server
- Data Logging Rolling up to 3 months (15 sec. with no gas reading, 1 sec. when reading gas), Event history (1500 events – approx. 1 year)
|I want to measure||Ammonia [NH3],Benzene [C6H6],Hydrogen Chloride [HCl],Hydrogen Sulphide [H2S],Ozone [O3],Sulphur Dioxide [SO2],Volatile Organic Compounds [VOC]|
|Products||Gas Monitors,Multi Parameter Monitors,Portable Monitors,VOC Monitors|
|Applications||Industrial Process,Occupational Exposure,Outdoor Air Quality,Tunnels & Car Parks,Water Treatment|