Work With Us
Air Monitors Limited is a friendly family run business. We lead the way by providing a range of solutions and services to a variety of sectors within the air quality industry, with the emphasis on providing the very best experience for our customers.
Due to the success of the company, we are now looking to grow and expand and therefore require a new Trainee Field Service Technician within the Service department.
This role will be field based and the ideal candidate will be based around the Swindon and Reading area and will be covering various locations in London and around England and Wales as required.
The Job Purpose is to provide service and support of the air quality monitoring equipment at various customer’s air quality sites, under the direction of our Service Manager.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- • Following daily schedule set by Service Manager
- • Attending customer sites for completion of basic routine and non routine service work and installations.
- • Attending customer sites to assist Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- • Complete relevant paperwork on a prompt basis including service reports, risk assessments and method statements.
- • Maintaining stock and tools and ensuring regular reports are submitted on time.
The ideal candidate will
- • Have achieved grades C in GCSE’s (or similar) in Maths and English.
- • Have keen interest in electronics or electronic principles.
- • Have a good attention to detail and ability to work using your own initiative.
- • Have good communication skills.
- • Be keen to develop their professional and personal skills and have new experiences and responsibilities.
- • Be able to work both on their own to specific deadlines and take the initiative for certain tasks and work as part of a team as and when required.
- • Be well presented.
- • Have a full clean driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided as part of the package.
- • Salary depending on experience
- • Full In house training
- • Employer contributing pension scheme
- • Uniform
- • Van
- • Mobile Phone
- • Computer
Working hours are 34 per week, being Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm with an hour for lunch every day.
Air Monitors Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination and harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
If interested, please send a copy of your CV from firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly the vacancy you are interested in applying for.