Work With Us
Technical Sales - Field based
Interested in environmental measurement technologies? Intelligent, inquisitive, able to problem solve and looking for a unique challenge? We are looking for someone to join our measurement technology sales team to assist our clients in matching monitoring technologies to their specific measurement needs.
We are the UK’s foremost air quality monitoring technology company, offering leading edge technologies from a wide range of manufacturing partners. We are growing rapidly and this is an opportunity to develop your career within the company alongside our existing sales team.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- • liaising with existing and new clients to provide solutions to their monitoring requirements by applying a wide range of measurement technologies
- • organising customer visits
- • providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- • providing product education and advice
- • attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- • ensuring that sales targets are met
The ideal candidate will
- • Have achieved grades C or above in GCSE’s (or similar) including maths and english and a science subject.
- • Have good communication skills, self confident and well organised.
- • Be keen to develop their professional and personal skills and have new experiences and responsibilities.
- • Be able to work both on their own to specific deadlines, take the initiative for certain tasks and work as part of a team as and when required.
- • Be well presented.
- • Have a full driving licence as company vehicle will be provided.
If interested, please send CV to Mrs Karen Pavey, Air Monitors Limited, Unit 2/3, Miller Court, Severn Drive, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. GL20 8DN or email@example.com
Additional information to provide upon interest
The position will be reporting to Sarah Tellis, Sales Office Manager, but also working alongside our field based sales team and Managing Director.
The working hours are 34 per week, being Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm with an hour for lunch every day, however as this is a field based role, a flexbile attitude is essential, some overnight stays and overseas travel may be required.
Salary to be agreed with the successful applicant.
Annual Leave is 28 days per year including English Bank Holidays.
The successful applicant will be entitled to join the company sick pay scheme and company pension after completion of a six month period.