Work With Us
We are currently recruiting for the following position:-
Trainee Field Service Technician
This role will be field based and the ideal candidate will be based around the Oxford/High Wycombe area and will be covering various locations around England and Wales as required.
The Job Purpose is to provide service and support of the equipment at various customer’s air quality sites, under the direction of our Service Manager.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- Following daily schedule set by Service Manager
- Attending customer sites for completion of basic routine and non routine service work and installations.
- Attending customer sites to assist Field Service Engineers as and when required.
- Complete relevant paperwork on a prompt basis including service reports, risk assessments and method statements.
- Maintaining stock and tools and ensuring regular reports are submitted on time.
The ideal candidate will
- Have achieved grades C in GCSE’s (or similar) in Maths and English.
- Have a good knowledge of electronics or electronic principles.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be keen to develop their professional and personal skills and have new experiences and responsibilities.
- Be able to work both on their own to specific deadlines and take the initiative for certain tasks and work as part of a team as and when required.
- Be well presented.
- Have a full clean driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided as part of the package.
- Salary £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
- Full In house training
- Employer contributing pension scheme
- Mobile Phone
Core Working hours are 34 per week, being Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm with an hour for lunch every day.
Air Monitors Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination and harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit.
If interested, please request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly which vacancy you are interested in applying for.