COZIR Ambient (cased) sensors consume only 3.5mW in continuous operation, with two carbon dioxide measurements per second, and are typically 50 times lower powered than standard NDIR sensors. COZIR sensors’ combination of extremely low power consumption and instantaneous warm-up answers directly to the growing demand for sensors which can be integrated into battery or self powered wireless systems, allowing economical real time monitoring of CO2 concentration levels. Optional temperature and humidity sensing are available on request.
- Warm-up Time < 10s. 1.2 secs to first reading.
- Operating Conditions 0°C to 50°C (Standard) -25°C to 55°C (Extended range) 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Recommended Storage -30°C to +70°C CO2
- Measurement Sensing Method Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption Patented Gold-plated optics Patented Solid-state source and detector Sample Method Diffusion
- Measurement Range 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm, 0-1%
- Accuracy ±50 ppm +/- 3% of reading
- Calibration Autocalibration
- Non Linearity < 1% of FS
- Pressure Dependence 0.13% of reading per mm Hg in normal atmospheric conditions.
- Operating Pressure Range 950 mbar to 1050 mbar
- Response Time 30 secs to 3 mins (Configurable via filter type and application) Reading refreshed twice per second.
|I want to measure||Carbon Dioxide [CO2]|
|Products||Gas Monitors,Indoor Air Quality|
|Applications||Indoor Air Quality,Outdoor Air Quality|